Friday, October 23, 2009

I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...

It has been so long since my last post that I can't even remember all that has happened. So here are a few highlights.

Colten eating his first real banana - Now whenever he sees a banana, he gets so excited : >


Colten trying a sippy cup with a bit of juice - He wasn't a fan, of the juice at least. He enjoyed biting on the cup, but he kept spitting out the juice. I guess he is not a fan of the sweetness of fruits. If only there was pea juice...


Colten learned how to climb the stairs a day after his 7 month birthday!

More quick updates: My diabetes is still out of control, so I'm off to see an endocrinologist in early November. I'm still hoping that I can figure out some way to control the disease without meds, but only time will tell...

And the biggest news of all, one of my best friends, Krissy, just had her baby girl, Kayleigh, earlier today!!! We are headed up to meet her and to congratulate the Cruz's tomorrow, and I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Colten is adorable. Im sorry to hear that your diabetes is being problematic. I hope that the endocrinologist is able to help you come up with a more effective maintenance plan.

    Congrats to your friends on their new baby. Such exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Krissy:) Please let me know how your appointment goes-I'm thinking about you and hope there is an easy (manageable) solution! Colten is as cute as ever-pea juice, huh??-I'll be on the lookout:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, pea juice! Haha. Colten is soooo cute- I can see both you and Tom in him! He has so much going on with the new foods and climbing already? Wow:) That's awesome:)
    I hope your diabetes gets better! I know that must be a huge stressor for you and I hope you are feeling okay and can figure something out with your doctor. We'll be praying for you!
    I miss you,
    Love,
    C:)

    ReplyDelete