Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fruits and a First

The McCutcheon household was pretty uneventful this past week. Just more the the same - very little sleep : > Colten did start fruits last week though. I was so excited to introduce these to him, but to my surprise, he did not share my excitement. We started with pears, but Colten did not like them. He ate most of it but made terrible faces after every bite. I thought that he would love the sweetness, but I guess not. He prefers peas much more! Hopefully I can say the same in a year or so : > By then, he'll probably only want the sweet stuff : > Since starting fruit, Colten has already tried applesauce and bananas too. We had much more success with these, but still nothing compares to his greens!
On Monday, September 21st Colten pulled himself up for the first time all by himself! He had been trying for a few weeks but always needed a bit of assistance...not any more! Here are a few pictures of Colten's latest feat.

2 comments:

  1. way to go Colten!! such a strong boy... and I also wish my boys would enjoy their veggies as much as you do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this in person!!! Can't wait! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete