Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day Weekend



This past weekend, Colten took his first official pictures to celebrate his 3 month birthday. We took him to JCPenneys and came equipped with a change of clothes and a few toys. Needless to say from the pictures, we didn't need any of that. They tried to take a shots of Colten by himself first but they weren't too successful (although I do love the yawning photos). He was so tired and just cried unless he was being held. At least we got a few great family pictures though. My parents say this is payback because in all of my baby photos I have red eyes from crying for my mom : > Overall I'm really happy with the way the photos turned out considering that Colten was not too in to posing yet!

Tom's father's day was pretty low key. I had matching shirts designed for Tom and Colten as part of his gift, and if I do say so myself, they looked adorable together!

3 comments:

  1. Your family pic is beautiful, and the one of Colten yawning is priceless!!! How cool that they got that shot! Awesome shirts- I bet Tom loved them:) Happy 1st Fathers' Day to him!
    Love,
    C:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of Colten yawning!! You guys make the perfect family, the picture says 1,000 words. Colten McCutcheon...staring quarter back at ND...maybe he can get us tickets back into the student body section? :)

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love the Father's Day Shirts...they are adorable. Love, Nickey

    ReplyDelete