Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Few New Photos

Inspired by Christine's cleaning adventure, I embarked on my own. Tom is taking care of Colten for a few hours and I am finally organizing my clothes (summer/winter - maternity/regular). It's so much work but fun too! After being pregnant for 9 months, I forgot that I had some of the clothes I came across; it's like shopping for free : >

As for Colten, he has had a rough couple of days, meaning that I have as well. He has been crying almost nonstop. I am counting down the days to his 3 month birthday; so many people have said that, like clockwork, colic ends at 3 months. Unfortunately, I also met a random woman when I was running errands who said her daughter was colicky for 1 full year. Please no! I literally cannot get anything accomplished; he is only happy if he is being held and even then he still cries. Needless to say, Colten and I do everything together. His favorite thing is working out on the elliptical with me : > Maybe I'll miss these days when he is older and always on the go with no time to cuddle with mom : > That's the bright side right?









Tom's 32nd birthday was on Saturday so I had family over to celebrate. Here's a photo of Colten sporting his ND polo for Dad's special day!

2 comments:

  1. He is sooooooo cute:) That's precious that he's your constant little buddy- Elizabeth was (and still is) like that too- she rarely let anyone else hold her except for Mommy. It drove me a little crazy but looking back, I miss that:)

    You look awesome, and I'm glad you found "new" clothes! Haha- my reorganizing effort a few weeks ago was to put AWAY clothes that I can't fit in anymore! Then I realized I had NO clothes at all, and had to make a trip to the Kohl's maternity section.....

    I miss you!! Give Colten a big kiss for me:)
    Love,
    C:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally getting around to checking other blogs! Thank you so much for everything-really-even though you're not near by (though you're right, I wish you were too!). We are hanging in there and really trying to focus on good things and not the fact that my baby is still not home-it is killing me. Mr. Colten sure is growing and so adorable. I cannot wait to meet him. As soon as Spencer is 100% better we have to get together because I don't want either to get too much older before they meet! I'm really hoping for your sake that his colic gets better really soon. I don't have any advice for that situation, but it seems like you're handling it like a champ!

    Yay for you figuring out comments and I'm so, so happy your blogging now...if we could also get Beth on the bandwagon:) Miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete